Jammin Gecko Villa
- SQF 5,000
Villa Jammin Gecko, is a 3 story custom beachfront estate with 5 bedrooms and 7 baths, located directly on a beautiful sandy beach over looking the Caribbean sea in Placencia, Belize.
We are located just 1 mile south from the Placencia Hotel, 1/2 mile north of the Belize Ocean Club and 1 mile north of Maya Beach Bistro. The home is uniquely located in upscale area that provides for a very private beach setting, yet it is close to fine dining and other upscale resorts in an exclusive section of Placencia, just 10 minutes from Placencia Village and air strip.
Ground Floor features:
3 large bedrooms each with private baths, formal entry area and large game room with built in wet bar, pool table and large covered patio over looking pool and ocean.
2nd Floor features:
A huge open kitchen with island breakfast bar, large open dinning room, two large outdoor covered and open patio / dinning area one off the kitchen over looking the Placencia Lagoon and Maya Mountains and the other overlooking the pool and ocean. Also on this level is a large private guest suite over looking ocean complete with its own private covered patio overlooking pool and ocean.
3rd Floor features:
The top floor is a massive private master suite and bathroom, with oversize jetted tub, outdoor shower and huge covered and open patios over looking both the ocean and the lagoon and mountains.
- Master Suite Third Floor - 1 King bed and 2 Chairs w/ Pull Out Twin Sleepers
- Bedroom 1 First Floor - 1 Queen
- Bedroom 2 First Floor - 1 Queen
- Bedroom 3 First Floor - 1 Queen
- Bedroom 4 Second Floor - 1 Queen
- Gameroom First Floor - 2 Banquettes, Twin Size
- 1 Pack and Play (crib) and 1 Portable High Chair Booster Seat
DISCLAIMER: We only have linens for the above mentioned beds and do not have any foldaway beds.
A detached garage and staff quarters is also located on the property.
Homes can sleep up to 36 when combined with Groovy & Tipsy Gecko located next door on the beach which is ideal for weddings or large family gatherings.
Other features of the home include:
- Privacy Fence with driveway gate.
- Home is decorated with local art, fully furnished and outfitted with all brand new EVERYTHING.
- Custom high end construction and finish out, all high end natural stone flooring throughout with no carpet in home.
- Onsite professional staff that live on site in detached staff house
Following items are INCLUDED with rental:
- CONCIERGE SERVICE
- DAILY MAID SERVICE
- 24 HOUR CARETAKER
- PRIVATE CHEF (3 days included with weekly rental, cost of food not included)
- USE OF 4 SEAT GAS GOLF CART
- ONSITE LAUNDRY
- USE OF KAYAKS, PADDLE BOARDS AND BICYCLES AT HOME
- USE OF PLACENCIA HOTEL POOL
- TRANSFERS TO/FROM PLACENCIA AIRSTRIP
- WI-FI WITH HIGH SPEED INTERNET AND FREE PHONE SERVICE TO USA AND CANADA
5 Bathroom, 5 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room
SleepingBed linen, 4 Queen bed, 2 Single bed
CookingCoffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Ceiling fans
EntertainmentDVD-Player, Wireless Broadband Internet, Stereo system, TV (Satellite)
SanitaryHair dryer, Shower, Towel-set, Washbasin
LaundryClothes dryer, Iron & Board, Washing machine
Spa & GymPing-Pong-Table, Pool table, Unheated Outdoor swimming pool, CD Player, DVD Player, Games
OutsideDeck chairs, Bicycles, Canoe/Kayak, Gated-Community, Golf cart, Beachfront, Mountain View
12:00 PM (noon)
Maya Beach , Maya Beach, 00000, Belize
Should I drive or fly to Placencia?
FLYING – The flight from Belize City to Placencia is 25 - 30 minutes and cost $243.50 round trip per person. Once we receive your group’s international flight details, we will book your local flights and arrange pick up from the Placencia airstrip to the property.
PRIVATE SHUTTLE – The drive from Belize City to Placencia is 3 hours and cost $550 round trip for up to 3 passengers then $50 for each additional person round trip. 1 hour is through the rainforest and unbelievably beautiful. Once we receive your group’s international flight details, we will book your shuttle to the property.
DRIVING – for a week trip as long as you have at least 4 people per vehicle driving ends up being less expensive than flying. The drive is 3 hours with easy to follow directions. 1 hour is through the rainforest and unbelievably beautiful. We do advise trying to get to the house pretty close to dark as there aren’t a lot of street lights in Belize. With that being said a flight arriving at 4pm or later will not allow you to get to Placencia before dark and the drive in the dark is much harder and NOT advised!