Laguna Gecko Villa
- SQF 4,200
Villa Laguna Gecko, is a 3 story custom waterfront estate with 4 bedrooms and 4 baths, located in a private very secure gated community overlooking the Lagoon and Maya mountains in the Maya Beach area of Placencia, Belize. Being located on the Placencia lagoon adds so much to this property. The sunsets over the lagoon and Maya Mountains are spectacular. From your back yard take the Villa's kayaks to fish for Snook, Snapper, and more in a world class location. If you are not into fishing a sightseeing trip on the kayaks through the mangrove filled lagoon is a great way to spend the day. The 24-hour security and guard gate offer safety and privacy. With all this you are still just a short walk or even shorter golf cart ride from the amazing beach, pool and other amenities at the Placencia Hotel and Casino. This Villa offers the privacy and comfort of your own home along with all the associated high end resort amenities including daily maid service and professional chef to cook your meals 3 days a week in the home that is included with rental.
Property is professionally managed by the owners through full time staff in their office in Texas and full time concierge and professional staff in Belize that offers the best possible service, before, during and after your stay. Please call or email us with any questions and we will get back to you ASAP.
Ground Floor features:
2 large bedrooms each with private baths, and access to large covered patio overlooking pool and lagoon. You enter on second floor and walk downstairs
2nd Floor features:
A huge open kitchen with island breakfast bar, large open dining room, large outdoor covered and open patio / dining area off the off kitchen overlooking the Placencia Lagoon and Maya Mountains. Also a full bathroom is located on this floor.
3rd Floor features:
The top floor is a massive private master suite and bathroom, with oversized jetted tub, shower and huge open patio overlooking both the lagoon and mountains. 4th Bedroom with two twin trundles but no private bath. The twin beds can convert and sleep up to 4 guest.
We are located across the street from the Placencia Hotel, 1 mile north of the Belize Ocean Club and 2 miles north of Maya Beach Bistro. The home is uniquely located in upscale area that provides for a very private setting, yet it is close to fine dining and other upscale resorts in an exclusive section of Placencia, just 10 minutes from Placencia Village and air strip.
- Master Suite Third Floor - 1 King bed
- Bedroom 1 First Floor - 1 Queen
- Bedroom 2 First Floor - 1 Queen
- Bedroom 3 Third Floor - 2 Twins & 2 Twin Trundles
- 1 Pack and Play (crib) and 1 Portable High Chair Booster Seat
Other features of the home include:
- Privacy Fence with driveway gate.
- Home is decorated with local art, fully furnished and outfitted with all brand new EVERYTHING.
- Custom high end construction and finish out, all high end natural stone flooring throughout with no carpet in home.
- Onsite professional staff
Following items are INCLUDED with rental:
- CONCIERGE SERVICE
- DAILY MAID SERVICE
- PRIVATE CHEF (3 days included with weekly rental)
- USE OF NEW 4 SEAT GAS GOLF CART
- ONSITE LAUNDRY AND WASHING OF GUESTS CLOTHING BY ONSITE STAFF
- USE OF KAYAKS, PADDLE BOARDS AND BICYCLES AT HOME
- USE OF PLACENCIA HOTEL POOL, TENNIS COURT, WORK OUT FACILITY AND OTHER AMMENITIES
- TRANSFERS TO/FROM PLACENCIA AIRSTRIP
- WI-FI WITH HIGH SPEED INTERNET AND FREE PHONE SERVICE TO USA AND CANADA
4 Bathroom, 4 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room
Sleeping1 Baby crib, 2 Double bed, 1 King bed, 2 Queen bed
CookingChild's high chair, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster, Chef Services
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Ceiling fans
EntertainmentDVD-Player, Wireless Broadband Internet, Stereo system, Telephone, TV (Satellite), Games, Video Game Console
SanitaryHair dryer, Shower, Towel-set
LaundryClothes dryer, Iron & Board, Washing machine
Spa & GymUnheated Outdoor swimming pool
OutsideBicycles, Canoe/Kayak, Golf cart, Mountain View, Lagoon View
12:00 PM (noon)